You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. easyfone uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with easyfone is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same
easyfone does not share any personal information of its customers with 3rd parties. . Third party uses and disclosures other than for purposes of payment, reimbursement, service delivery, regulatory requirements and healthcare operations, will be made only with the client's authorization
1. 1. Where required and authorised by You as part of a product or service purchase, medical information collected from the customer (including for the beneficiary) will be stored in the customers account. The information collected will be used for the delivery of the service and the need for healthcare or referral as required for the delivery of the service.
2. Some of the information will be transferred to a technology backend for the purposes of retrieval, storage, billing and payment purposes.
3. Information may be disclosed to healthcare providers, insurers, business associates, caregivers, vendors, alliance partners for the purpose of delivery, payment or reimbursement of services. Information may also be disclosed to regulatory authorities in accordance with the laws of the land.
4. Third party uses and disclosures other than for purposes of service delivery. treatment, payment, reimbursement, regulatory requirements and healthcare operations, will be made only with the client's authorization.
5. easyfone will make every effort possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of medical information against inappropriate/unauthorized use and disclosure.
In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by easyfone to understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of easyfone and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these information will never include any of Your Personal Informations. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites..
When You use the Website, easyfone 's servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to easyfone.
Whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to You. If You haven't changed Your computer's settings, most likely Your browser already accepts cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact Your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that You leave them turned on.